EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Expected Graduation: May 2021
Major: Declaring Business Marketing
Business Honors Program | University Honors Program
- Business Honors Student Association (BHSA), Member, January 2018 – present
- Project H.O.P.E. – Philadelphia Region, Volunteer, March 2014 – present
- Fashion and Business Student Professional Organization, Member, August 2017 – May 2018
STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY, Spring House, PA May 2018 – August 2018
- Served hundreds of customers daily by efficiently completing food and beverage orders, and multi-tasking numerous job functions including cleaning, customer interactions and drive through window orders for local coffeehouse.
- Assisted in the onboarding of new employees by providing a shadowing experience to learn company practices and operational procedures.
- Recognized by management for easing high-traffic morning customer flow by creating efficiencies in the customer delivery of ordered items.
FRANCESCA’S HOLDINGS CORPORATION, North Wales, PA May 2018 – August 2018
- Cultivated a personal shopping experience and provided fashion knowledge to guests, while maintaining the high aesthetic standards for specialty clothing and accessory boutique.
- Increased customer engagement during implementation of new rewards program.
- Facilitated an enriched comprehension of techniques for pairing customers with their ultimate purchases.
OLD NAVY, North Wales, PA July 2016 – August 2018
- Organized and maintained the store’s presentation, while greeting and checking out guests, for retail clothing store.
- Increased store’s annual new credit card applications and improved email data captures.
- Handled funds to ensure the accuracy of store’s daily revenue documentation.
SKILLS AND LANGUAGES:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- French – Conversational
- Completed Inclusion and Diversity Sensitivity Training (Starbucks, 2018)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.