Richard Pulln Broomall, PA | email@example.com | 610-675-6181
Information Technology & Business Management Leader
Combining Business Ingenuity & Technological Expertise to Deliver Solutions that Exceed Expectations.
Proven leader with diverse international, multi-platform software experience and a talent for bridging the gap between business and technology. Highly organized product, project and team manager, capable of juggling multiple concurrent initiatives and exercising sound judgment under pressure. Strategic, big-picture thinker with strong interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills.
Technology Management | Clinical Trials | Business Process Analysis | Agile/Scrum Project Ownership | Waterfall Project Management | SDLC | Staff Leadership & Management | Productivity & Process Improvement
Business Analysis | IT Strategy & Development | Strategic Planning | Workflow/Dataflow Diagramming | Stakeholder Communication
senior PRODUCT manager, product innovation
Berwyn, PA 2016–2018
senior PROJECT manager, product innovation
Berwyn, PA 2011–2015
Responsible for product roadmap for flagship endpoint reliability and eCOA products for private, international software manufacturer. Routinely partner with executive management regarding project status, roadmap, and strategy. Oversee product innovation projects and programs across multiple software platforms.
- Act as Agile Product Owner for software initiative, including vision, backlog prioritization and grooming, and stakeholder communication
- Realized $100M+ in sales by consolidating multiple disparate systems into a single flagship endpoint reliability platform, ultimately used in more than 80 clinical trials.
- Executed numerous product innovation initiatives, often concurrently, meeting customer and sales support needs and continuing to drive the product roadmap.
- Rapidly gained status as subject matter expert for endpoint reliability solutions with no prior experience.
- Achieved optimal productivity by developing/implementing top-notch endpoint reliability systems training for new hires.
- Increased collaboration and productivity by forging strong relationships with all internal customers.
MANAGER, TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Broomall, PA 2007–2011
Headed up technical business analysis team, including requirements gathering, IT project portfolio and project management and quality assurance. Work closely with CEO and executive managements to drive strategic direction and roadmap.
- Co-designer/product owner of a logic-driven, object-role modeling (ORM) based application that enabled comprehensive performance of product innovation initiatives (from requirements gathering through code generation).
- Employed application to redesign the entire employer tax processing system, replacing decades-old internal processing system.
- Significantly increased clarity and prioritization of disparate initiatives by developing, documenting and implementing a project portfolio management process.
- Executed project to design and implement online employee self-service functionality (W2s, pay statements, etc.) used by 100,000+ customer employees.
Senior it analyst
Dallas, PA 2005–2007
Devised and implemented technical or process solutions and managed diverse customer-critical applications for multiple concurrent technical projects.
- Significantly improved pre-employment process, exceeding expectations, by implementing outsourced applicant tracking and contingent workforce management systems, supporting 3,500+ users, 1,000 workers and 150,000 job candidates. Met by recruiters with “rave reviews.”
- Earned IT Employee of the Quarter for delivering reporting solution that converted 2.3M documents into images that previously occupied 1100 sq. ft. of space.
A.S. Delaware County Community College
Team Foundation Server/Sharepoint | Jira | Confluence | Microsoft Project | Microsoft Visio | Trello | Familiarity with SQL, HTML, XML, etc. | Experience with ERP, Payroll, and HRMS systems
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.