Resume (needs update)
RICHARD M. BRODER
4129 TRANQUILITY STREET
SCHWENKSVILLE, PA 19473
Jan. 2017 – Present TD BANK – Conshohocken, PA
• Complete customer transactions quickly and accurately while simultaneously keeping the cash drawer in balance.
• Provide exceptional customer service by immediately greeting customers, going above and beyond to meet their needs and offer them more.
• Anticipate any additional present or future needs and getting the customer in contact with whomever is necessary to earn more business.
• Use my own judgement to prevent potential fraud attempts on TD Bank.
Customer Service Representative I, August 2017 – Present
• Execute the customers initial expressed needs such as opening or closing personal/business account(s), loan applications, account maintenance.
• Ask questions to discover any unexpressed needs.
• Cross sell when the opportunity presents itself.
• Provide personalized advice and/or solutions to each customer’s unique set of needs.
• Follow up with customers on new business.
Feb. 2015 – Present SAVONA RESTAURANT – Gulph Mills, PA
Captain, April 2016 – Present
• Ensure the guests’ experiences surpass their expectations.
• Manage a team of three staff member positions: Food Runner, Back Server, and Front Server.
• Responsible for greeting guests upon their arrival to the table, informing guests about additions to the menu, and verbally present the day’s signature dishes in a manner that would lead to the purchase of one of them.
• Efficiently utilize the POS system.
Front Server, January 2016 – April 2016
Back Server, August 2015 – January 2016
Food Runner, February 2015 – August 2015
2013 – Jan. 2015 MARGARITAS MEXICAN RESTAURANT – Collegeville, PA
Line Cook, April 2014 – Jan 2015
Dishwasher, December 2013 – April 2014
Montgomery County Community College, BS in Business Administration, Expected Graduation 2020.
One Response to Resume (needs update)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.