TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Science, Graduation: May 2021
Major: Statistical Science & Data Analytics
GPA: 3.46 | Business Honors Program | University Honors Program
Dean’s List, Spring 2018
Member, Business Honors Student Association, Fall 2017 – Present
Member, American Statistical Association, Temple University Chapter, Fall 2017 – Present
Member, Temple University Diamond Marching Band, Fall 2017 – Present
BURGER KING/GPS HOSPITALITY, Lititz, PA August 2016 – August 2017
• Processed and provided quick-service food orders as requested by customers in an accurate and timely manner.
• Adapted the food preparation guidelines and safety regulations of the restaurant precisely as dictated by the franchisor.
• Instructed recent hires on the process and expectations of the restaurant and how to properly perform the operations needed in the quick-service system.
CLAIR GLOBAL, Lititz, PA January 2017 – June 2017
• Assisted audio engineers in constructing sound reinforcement and communication systems for major events and concert tours.
• Demonstrated an ability to work independently on certain projects after proper instruction and a clear objective.
• Piloted a high school program encouraging high school seniors to pursue occupations within the local community.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency in R
• Proficiency in Tableau
• Experience in Python
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.