As a young college student, I have many interest and hobbies. Some interest include sports like NBA, NFL, and MLB, I like to follow each season and off season. I enjoy seeing all the business deals like trades and new stadiums. Another interest of mine is music. Music is a way for me to escape reality and truly be relaxed. Music can help my mood change from bad to good. It also helps me get work done and concentrate when I have to.

• We have many similar interests. I am also interested in sports and enjoy watching the NBA, NFL, and MLB. Music is an extremely influential part of my life as well. I wish you luck in your future endeavors in the world of business.

• Hi Zachary,
    I see we have some common interests. I also enjoy following the NBA for more than just the sports as well. The business aspect of the association is often over looked; however, it is what allows us to enjoy Embid dunking in someones face!

I also have a passion for music as well! Music is a hobby of mine, and I often contemplate ways to incorporate it into a business career.

Feel free to message me if you would like to talk more!

Go Sixers!

Regards,
    Nicolo Sottosanti