MARINE LAYER, Philadelphia September 2018 – Present
• Communicate with customers about the company’s story and individuality.
• Merchandising the floor and preparing mannequins with new inventory.
• Entrusted with responsibility of recording sale and KPI data in addition to closing the
ZARA, Freehold NJ June 2018 – August-2018
• Attended to an average of 60 customers on an hourly basis helping them find
merchandise and check them out
• Organized the register area and organized the merchandise displays surrounding the
• Imbued with responsibility for handling cash transactions up to $2000 a day with
BARBOUR, Princeton NJ, Philadelphia PA June 2017 – June 2018
• Maintained a clean and orderly appearance throughout the sales floor
• Entrusted with handling upwards of $1000 a day through sales
• Tracked inventory and restocked merchandise as needed.
JERSEY SHORE ARENA, Wall NJ October 2013 – May 2017
• Captured customers orders, processed cash and credit transactions and communicated
requests to kitchen staff
• Leveraged clover system to keep the cash till organized and make sure there was no
• Maintained a clean and organized eating and serving area.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.