Nikolas W. Ritzmann NikolasRitzmann@temple.edu
97 Harvey Ave| Doylestown | PA | 18901 | tel: 215.901.1357
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2020
Financial & Managerial Accounting
Macroeconomics & Microeconomics
Introduction to Information Systems
Temple University Economics Society (2016-2018)
Temple University Financial Management Association (2018-2019)
Temple University Investment Association (2018-2019)
Key Club volunteer organization (2014-2016)
EXPERIENCE: Prince William Sound Aquaculture Corporation, Cordova AK May 2018-August 2018
Fish Technician, Hatchery
- Helped in the raising and rearing of wild Alaskan salmon in the summer months.
- Took data, and measurements on the population of Alaska Salmon for the hatchery.
- Worked in a small group to maintain the hatchery and the salmon’s health.
WESLEY ENHANCED LIVING, Doylestown, PA June 2016 – present
Dining Server, Dining Services 772
- Provided personalized customer service for Residents in a large senior and assisted living community in a team of eight.
- Served dinner for Residents daily at staggered schedules to accommodate the needs of residents.
- Completed training every year to ensure the health and safety of the residents.
CHAMBERS 19 BISTRO & BAR, Doylestown, PA January 2015- August 2016
- Assisted the servers during very busy hours to help them serve hundreds and maintain a high level of service.
- Organized and restocked the dining room before opening hours to ensure quality of service.
- Acted on all needs of the waiters, cook staff, and bar staff including
Intermediate Microsoft Suite
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.