152North Deer Run Drive, Lincoln University, PA 19352 | Home: 610-255-0615 | Cell: 610-563-9365 |
· Physically fit laborer effective at completing difficult projects and tasks on schedule. Consistently follows through with all orders and instructions. Works well in both a team setting or individually.
Highschool DIPLOMA: 2017
Avon Grove High School – West Grove, PA
Skills & Abilities
· Power and hand tools
· Efficient with all painting tools
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Masonry work
· Mature and professional manners
· Basic math and measuring aptitude
· Works well both individually and with others
Take-out server | Giordano’s bar & Grill | 11/2014-12/2016
· Interacted with customers in person and over the phone while working in a team oriented environment.
· Prepared orders for pick-up.
· Handled transactions.
Custodial Assistnant | Assumption bvm School | 06/2015-present
· Prepared the school and church for the upcoming school year throughout the summer.
· Cleaned and stripped floors of wax and re-waxed.
· Consistently assumed additional responsibilities and worked extended hours to meet project deadlines.
Sexton | ASSUMPTION BVM SCHOOL | 09/2015-present
· Assisted the Pastor of the parish and took care of the church; unsupervised position.
· Assembled/disassembled rooms in preparation for weekend celebrations.
· Assisted the elderly/disabled by helping to get them situated in the building if needed.
Assistant Coach/Business Apprentice | CrossFit Thermal | 09/2018-Present
· Coached group fitness classes and instructional courses.
· Maintain the facility and work in a team-oriented environment.
· Work with owner on sales and social media applications; take care of stocking items needed in the facility.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.