Experience

I have always had a strong work ethic.  My first job was part-time, and I started working when I turned 16!  I have been employed ever since.

Job Experience (Most Recent to Least Recent):

The North Face (2018 – Present)

I am currently employed part-time at The North Face in Philadelphia as a sales associate.  My intention is that this is my final job that isn’t directly correlated with my career goals, as the responsibilities that I have with this job aren’t related much to business.  Some business aspects of this job are working with sales, discussing risks with loss prevention, and working with a team to reach goals for our district manager.

Mechanicsburg High School (2018)

My job at Mechanicsburg High School was more for the experience than for money.  I had the privilege to teach an ensemble of high schoolers in their marching band over last summer.  There was a lot of responsibility when it came to this job, as my teachings were directly correlated to their success in their competitive season.  Working with my fellow staff members to improve these children’s musical education was, as I noted before, a privilege of mine.

Dunkin’ Donuts (2017 – 2019)

My job at Dunkin’ Donuts was one that I held from my junior year of high school until the summer after my freshman year of college.  I worked as a regular barista, then worked my way up to a shift leader/supervisor.  I had many responsibilities including traveling to different stores with my district manager and helping other locations improve on their stores.

Bruster’s Ice Cream (2016 – 2017)

My first job was at Bruster’s Ice Cream in Dillsburg, PA.  I worked part-time as a cashier/ice-cream maker.  What makes this job so important to me is that it was my first one, I started it when I was 16!

One Response to Experience