Philly Sports

Since a young age, I have always cheered on my favorite Philadelphia sports teams, specifically the Eagles, Phillies, and 76ers. I have collected tickets from every NFL Championship the Eagles won and last year’s Superbowl, along with tickets from multiple NLCS and World Series games the Phillies played. I love to talk (and occasionally argue) about football and basketball trades, plays, etc.

Game of Thrones 

Along with my passion for sports, I am also an avid fan of HBO’s Game of Thrones. I have watched every episode twice and have begun to read the books the series is based on. I have even forced my roommate to start watching the show, and he is now as addicted as I am!

Travel

My passion for traveling began in high school when I would fly to different states for business competitions and grew into a fascination with different cultures and experiences. I have traveled across the US, Costa Rica, and Mexico and hope to expand my list very soon. Next year, I plan on studying abroad in Rome and seeing all that Europe has to offer!

• Hi Nathan,

It is very exciting that you attended and collect tickets from so many important games in Philadelphia history. Like you, I am also very interested in Philadelphia sports and have attended some of these big games. I hope there will be many more playoff games to come!

• Hi Nathan,
    I have always been a very big sports fan, as well. Philly sports to be exact. The best day of my life was when the Eagles won the super bowl. My family has season tickets to the Phillies, Sixers, and Eagles. My dream is to market for any sports team, preferably the Philadelphia teams!

• Hi Nathan,
    I also share a passion from traveling and have seen a lot of places both in and out of the country. I have also been to Mexico and it was an amazing experience and would definitely go again. Costa Rica sounds like it would be an amazing place to travel and I am sure it was a great trip. I am also planning to study abroad in Rome for the same reasons!

• Hello Nathan,
    My name is Jane Levin. I, too, am an economics major with the ambition to travel across the globe. I, too have traveled to many places. Although I have never visited Mexico or Costa Rica, I have visited France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Luxembourg, Canada, Germany, Belgium, and I basically lost count after that. I still do have the ambition to travel more like Brazil, Mexico, China and Japan. In addition to traveling, I plan to study abroad in Rome by next semester. Good luck with your goals!

• Hi Nathan,
    I also share your interests in Philadelphia sports and traveling. Being able to watch the teams play big games is a great joy in my life. Additionally, I can tell you that you are going to love studying abroad in Rome. I studied there last summer and it was an unforgettable experience. Have fun in Rome!

• Hi Nathan,
    I love to travel as well. I definitely want to explore Europe at some point and I’m sure that you’ll love Rome. I also think that it’s cool that you collect tickets from all of those games. I’m also a huge fan of Philly sports and have been to a couple of big games!

• Hi Nathan,
    I share your interests in Philadelphia sports teams. I think it is really cool that you have collected the tickets from big games you have been too. I have read the books for Game of Thrones and love talking about the possible endings to the series; you never know what will happen in that series!