My Interests in my day to day life include being active and trying new things.  I love being outside on a nice day, playing sports, or going for hikes.  I also enjoy visiting new places, and trying new restaurants out on the weekends.  Whether it’s a quick trip to center city Philadelphia or back home in Jersey at a shopping mall, I am always excited to be out of the dorm/house doing just about anything.  Academically, I am interested in marketing and advertising.  I enjoy using creativity to solve problems and promote ideas.  I love classes like MIS where I get to learn new skills to develop my professional business career.

• It it awesome that you love to be outside, hikes on a nice cool day are the best. Using your creativity to solve problems will definitely help you in your professional life. Best of luck to you.

• Hello Caitlin, I am also a marketing major and share some of the same interests as you. Similar to you, I am a problem solver and love to be creative with new ideas. I am always looking to make new connections with people who are interested in marketing and advertising.

• Hello Nicolette, I am also a marketing major and share some of the same interests as you. Similar to you, I am a problem solver and love to be creative with new ideas. I am always looking to make new connections with people who are interested in marketing and advertising.