Matthew T. Sheron firstname.lastname@example.org
1517 N 16th Street | Philadelphia | PA | 19121 | tel: 610.425.0265
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2019
Major: International Business
Pursuing Certificate of Specialization in Spanish
Study Abroad: St. Louis University Madrid, May 2017-July 2017
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
Fitness and Nutrition Advisor to Several Clients, January 2017, Present
Lord’s Pantry of Downingtown volunteer, Fall 2015-December 2016
EXPERIENCE: ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY, Malvern, PA July 2017-August 2017
Customer Service/ Support Intern
- Answered phones, ensuring all customers received a warm greeting to initiate the support process.
- Ran customer audit reports and prepared mailings for a clientele of 2200 households.
- Updated existing customer policies, and documented new policies in the operating system Gateway.
PIZZERIA VISCO, Chester Springs, PA May 2016 – August 2016
- Efficiently and accurately balanced cash registers and handled discrepancies before they became crises.
- Assisted manager with large customer orders and any special dietary restrictions.
- Maintained knowledge of weekly advertised specials and other promotions.
CARMINES PARKSIDE PIZZA, Chester Springs, PA November 2014 – January 2016
- Provided customer service for roughly 60 seat, casual family dining restaurant and pizzeria specializing in Italian dishes.
- Trained new employees on operating the digital menu to place orders on the five POS desktop interfaces.
- Operated cash register, received payment from customers, memorized customer preferences and provided excellent cash/credit service.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
· Spanish- Conversational
- CPR/First Aid- American Red Cross (2014-Present)
- Belay certified in rock climbing
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.