Melanie A. Jacobson firstname.lastname@example.org
4456 Oakwood Lane | Nazareth | PA | 18064 | 484.636.8351
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2021
JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY, Harrisonburg, VA
Coursework Completed, 2017-2018
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
Member, American Marketing Association, Fall 2018 – present
New Member, Alpha Xi Delta, Spring 2019- present
Participant, TU-AMA Case Competition, November 2018
Academic Achievement Award, Spring- Ford High School, May 2017
Spring-Ford Senior High Orchestra and Honors Orchestra, 2013 – 2017
Volunteer, HOPE worldwide Community Service Brigade in El Salvador, October 2016
FOX POOL MANAGEMENT, Newtown, PA
Lifeguard, Pool Manager Summer 2018
• Monitored safety of swimmers in and around entire swimming pool area.
• Maintained cleanliness of the pool and the balance of the water chemicals.
• Implemented aquatic rules and guidelines to swimmers.
• Lead rescues for guests in danger of drowning or when injured.
Spring Valley YMCA, Royersford, PA
Lifeguard and Instructor, Aquatics May 2015 – August 2018
• Maintained safety of up to 300 members in and out of pool.
• Started as Lifeguard, promoted to Senior Guard, and ended as Head Guard.
• Performed CPR and Lifeguard trainings every month with coworkers.
• Enforced facility policies and aquatic rules to members.
• Trained new employees in learning specific skills needed.
• Taught 6-7 children at a time of ranging ages to swim with fun skills.
• Maintained a safe record for the pool and company.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Adobe Lightroom, InDesign, Photoshop
• CPR/ First Aid/ AED/ Lifeguarding Certified, Spring 2015
• Spanish- conversational
• Classical cellist – 14 years
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.