Outside of school, I’m interested in photography, reading, and spending time with my family and friends. Professionally, what I’m really interested in is how I can potentially help a company change, and expand through a social media platform. Watching a company grow by increasing sales and revenue through my services in my end goal.

• Hi Maricarmen! I also love photography and hanging out with my friends and family. I’m also very interested in digital marketing, and it looks like you are too. Social media is already one of my interests, so hopefully I can make a career out of it. Good luck with everything!

• Hi Maricarmen, I could not help but notice that we share a lot in common. I also love photography and spending time with my loved ones. Career-wise, I also believe I can expand and help through social media as it is a fast growing platform for many companies. Your e-portfolio is a great depiction of who you are. I hope that we can connect in the future to talk about our similar goals for our futures in the business world. Good luck with everything!