My interests in terms of education include statistics, calculus, and social media marketing. I am also interested in many things outside of education such as sports (basketball, football, snowboarding, and golf), traveling, photography, and strategy games. I also spend a lot of time training my golden retriever, who is only a few months old.

• Hey Matt I am also interested in social media marketing because I think it will be an import skill to have for the future. I think it is very interesting to learn about the different ways people are starting to market their products and companies on social media.

• Jason, you’re definitely right about that. Studies show that more and more companies are moving towards social media marketing since the industry is growing so fast, so it is certainly a skill worth learning.

• Matt, I am also very interested in statistics and calculus. Math is very important in the business school and it will become a very good thing to be interested in when you have your first business job.