When I was five I started diving.  By the time I was eight, I was competing at a national level.  Diving has enabled me to visit states all over America, due to the competitions.  I dove until my junior year in high-school then quit so I could get a job and focus more on school.  When I quit, I knew I wanted to find another hobby to keep me active and healthy, so I started running.  I fell in love with running because I found it very calming and it was constantly encouraging to me to beat my time records and run longer distances.  Running helped me motivate myself.  Another interest of mine is traveling, which I can thank diving for.  I have been to states all over the country, have seen different environments, views of nature, lifestyles, architecture, landscapes, etc.  My favorite place is any where with a desert, like Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada!

• I think it is so cool you were competing at a national level and traveling for diving! I also dove when I was younger but only for my summer swim club. It’s awesome you got to travel a lot for it, I never really travelled but I would love to see the rest of the country and the world.

• It’s very cool that you got to travel to so many places for diving! I also enjoy running and did cross country and track in high school. I think it is a great way to keep me focused and motivated.