I am mostly interested in economics, accounting, and finance. I am also interested in progressing my abilities in computer science because that is becoming more important in the business world today. Some of my personal interests include sports, adventuring outdoors, reading war books, and watching various movie genres.

• Hello Luke!

Computer Science is indeed an area that seems to be quickly growing and also crucial to everyday operations in many, if not all, companies around the world. It seems to be a very interesting and promising career to get into to say the least!

Your personal interests are also very intriguing. I myself am also an avid sports participant/fan, and love to be outdoors as well.

Best of luck with your future endeavors!

• Great interests, Luke! I haven’t read too many books on war, but the ones I’ve read have all been pretty good. My personal favorites are Catch-22 by Joseph Heller and Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut; I would look into both of those if I were you. Sports are also a great passion of mine, and I love watching movies as well. I look forward to getting to know you in class, and maybe we can connect in the future, who knows?

• Hey Luke! When it comes to the business world, we have very similar interests. I also believe technology is taking over business and there’s no better time to start studying computer science and majors related! Also, your personal interests are similar to mine, since we both like sports and adventuring. Best of luck to you!