Larice Mejia Larice.email@example.com
1200 Cecil B. Moore Ave. Apt-211East | Philadelphia | PA | 19122 | tel: 717.419.6628
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2021
Major: Human Resource Management
GPA: 3.54 | Dean’s List, Spring 2018 |
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
Member, Society of Human Resources, January 2019 – Present
Community Service Chair, WeBelieve, November 2018 – Present
Volunteer, Cherry Pantry, August 2018 – Present
Volunteered, Philly Urban Creators, June 2018
Baccalaureate speaker, Lancaster Mennonite High School, May 2017
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA August 2018 – Present
Student Worker, Office of Orientation, New Student, and Family Programs
· Communicate with students and families regularly, on the phone, via email, and in person regarding all aspects of the office.
· Assist with administrative tasks including, but not limited to: filing, equipment handling, and creating and sending mass email campaigns.
· Provide a welcoming and inclusive environment for staff, students, and families.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA January 2018 – October 2018
Owl Team Leader, Office of Orientation, New Student, and Family Programs
· Provided leadership to 250 incoming students throughout 12 New Student Orientations and two Transfer Student Orientation in small group settings.
· Assisted students by taking them to numerous presentations, guiding them in making their class schedule, and making a personal connection with a diverse group of students on a one-on-one basis.
· Recruited students to apply for the 2019 Owl Team and assisted in the interview and selection process of the 2019 Owl Team.
ELARICE HAIR SALON, Lancaster, PA August 2015 – May 2017
· Provided customer service to approximately 50 clients a week and arranged organized financial books at a unisex hair salon.
· Reported daily revenue and expenses and inventoried the products, communicating to boss what was needed.
· Implemented a new online booking system in which clients are able to schedule appointments themselves
· Developed social media presence by advertising on Facebook, Instagram and got the salon published in the local online newspaper.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
· Microsoft word, PowerPoint, and Excel
· Spanish – fluent
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.