Kyle S. Dowzicky email@example.com
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Science, Graduation: May 2020
Major: Statistical Science and Data Analytics Minor: Finance
GPA: 3.86 | Business Honors Program | University Honors Program
Dean’s List: Fall 2016 – Fall 2018 | Study Abroad: Temple Rome, Summer 2018
Quantitative Foundations for Data Science Intro to Problem Solving in Python
Data Analysis and Statistical Computing Honors Calculus II
Regression and Predictive Analytics Honors Financial Management
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
Member, TU AMSTAT, August 2017 – Present
Member, Fox School of Business Honors Program, August 2016 – Present
Participant, PWC Challenge, March 2018
Recipient, Temple University President’s Scholar Award, Fall 2015
EXPERIENCE: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA January 2019 – Present
Diamond Peer Teacher
• Provide support to 48 students in an Honors Managerial Accounting class through one-on-one interaction and large review sessions.
• Conduct regular meetings with professor to discuss improvement in student’s coursework and alternative ways to teach material.
• Assess and instruct student’s performance based on weekly meetings and tutoring sessions though office hours.
NELSON’S ICE CREAM STORE, Royersford, PA April 2015 – August 2018
• Managed onsite operations for a local ice cream store, supervising 2-3 staff members while maintaining server responsibilities.
• Trained 10-12 employees on their daily tasks and health department guidelines.
• Performed closing/opening tasks including opening the store, auditing supplies, and placing inventory orders in response to customer demand.
• Handled $1,000-2,000 in cash on a nightly basis.
• Started as Server, promoted to manager after one year.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Spanish- Conversational
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.