I have many interests, but the biggest one is being the best entrepreneur and business man I can be.  I currently run two private businesses for my parents so they can take a break and enjoy life since they have been working their whole lives. I love being in business and working with others especially when it comes to networking. I have always considered myself a “people person” and built great relationships with others. Leadership and teamwork are very important to me because it can make or break a business. I really do enjoy helping others especially if I can educate someone or give them an opportunity to make capitol. I am an Army Combat Veteran and believe in selfless service which is the reason why I enjoy doing community service. As a youth, I was in the Boy Scouts of America and reached the highest distinguished rank of Eagle Scout. I also belong to a Non-Profit Political Think Tank called Institute of Corean American Studies dealing with Foreign Relations in Asia and issues occurring in the Asian-American community. I am a very busy man who is always running around but I know that my hard work will eventually pay off. I have major business plans for my future but I believe in being a man of action, instead of being a man who just talks too much. On my off time I try to get to the gym at least 5 to 6 times a week which include calisthenics and body building. I enjoy the outdoors and do everything from mountain biking, cycling, hiking, hunting, shooting, and most of all riding ATV’s and dirt bikes. My father owns an auto body and auto repair shop where I grew up learning how to modify and customize cars. I enjoy doing custom auto work where I can show off my creativity when I turn a vehicle into a “head turner”.