2900 Knights Rd. Apt # D-10, Bensalem PA, 19020 | email@example.com | 215-350-0270
Temple University, Philadelphia PA Expected Dec. 2020
BBA, International Business Supply Chain Management Concentration. GPA: 3.3/4.0
General Sales Manager, Eastern & Western Emporium Inc. Jan. 2016 – Present
- Assisted clientele at warehouse sales
- Responsible for communicating customer service issues with upper-management
- Organizing, preparing and dispatching delivery sales.
Inventory Manager, Eastern & Western Emporium Inc. Aug. 2016 – Present
- Responsible for maintaining optimum inventory levels at the company warehouse
- Managing storage for inventory and preventing damages through aisle maintenance
- Receiving and dispatching international shipments
- Generating and reporting weekly/monthly inventory levels
- Maintain inventory databases
- Communicating with overseas vendors and manufacturers.
VOLUNTEERING & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
- Fundraising Volunteer, Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) Relief division, 2019.
- Treasurer, Temple University Muslim Students Association, 2018–19
- Voter Registration Volunteer, Council on American-Islamic Relations – Philadelphia Chapter, 2018
- Lower Bucks Liaison, Bucks County Community College Student Government, 2016-17.
- Treasurer, Lower Bucks Campus Programming Board, 2015-16.
- Campaign canvassing volunteer, Kevin M. Dougherty for PA Supreme Court, 2015
AWARDS & HONORS
- Norris and Violet C. Shealey Endowed Scholarship Award, Temple University, 2019
- International Business Association Laureate Award, Temple University, 2019.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Import and Export
- Social Media
- Content Management Systems
- Problem solving
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Inventory Management Systems
- Automobile repairs
For a downloadable version of my resume, please click here!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.