I am extremely passionate about staying involved in my community and networking! Ever since high school, I occupied leadership roles serving on the board of several clubs, and I continued to serve on the board of several organizations at Temple University including President of Community Council of Johnson & Hardwick and as the Events Coordinator of the Talking Hands Sign Language Club. I am also a member of the student professional organization Financial Management Association and am interested in pursuing legal studies as well. Other hobbies of mine include community service projects such as volunteering at local soup kitchens and working with individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities at a long-term care facility. When I’m not working or volunteering, I’m most likely swimming, singing, or baking a new Pinterest recipe.

• Hi Jamie! I am also passionate about networking. It’s great that you are so involved in local community, I’d like to get more involved myself. I was also a member of FMA last semester, but decided I was going to veer toward MIS and changed majors.

• Hey! Its great that you are super involved in school and clubs.Its great to hear that you are involved in the community as well. I hope that at Temple I will be able to be as involved as you are, good luck with everything you do!