Jonathan E. Kenis email@example.com
322 N. Broad Street | Philadelphia | PA | 19107 | tel: 267.912.4428
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2020
Major: Legal Studies
Financial Accounting Public Policy
Marketing Management Professional Development Strategies
Calculus for Business Legal Environment of Business
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
American Marketing Association September 2017 – Present
Entrepreneurial Students Association September 2015 – Present
EXPERIENCE: Vector Publishing, Philadelphia, PA January 2018 – Present
Vice President of Sales
· Collected sales data from employees and was responsible for producing a weekly report that would be submitted to upper management.
· Managed a team of eight individuals who sold over 600 different food products through streams of national wholesalers such as Amazon and Walmart.
· Facilitated the transport and organization of between 20,000 and 100,000 pounds of inventory on a weekly basis.
· Increased gross sales by 19% in an 8 month period while directing the sales department.
Vector Publishing, Philadelphia, PA May 2015 – January 2018
· Supervised a ten person marketing team analyzing new growth opportunities and distribution channels for one of the East Coast’s largest candy suppliers.
· Maintained information on Vector’s product lines and prepared marketing plans designed to exceed the company’s growth objectives.
· Developed an advertising strategy resulting in a 30% increase in web-traffic over a six month period.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, Access)
· Advance proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and CreativeCloud
· Fluent in Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.