I’m very involved in the gym and try to workout whenever I can. I also am a huge Philly sports guy and try to make it to games whenever I have free times, I was lucky enough to have season tickets so I go to all their games. Risk management is a new one for me ever since I came to Temple in the fall and have enjoyed learning new things when it comes to my classes.

• I transferred from St. John’s in NYC and have also have had a smooth transition. The courses offered here have been very good so far so I can understand your enjoyment from learning new things at Temple. I’m also really excited for baseball to be back, I know you are too. Good luck with the rest of the semester and GO PHILS!

• That is great to hear you are enjoying your experience with Risk Management! I too did not have any idea what I wanted to do prior to coming to Temple. Now I am fully vested in accounting! Temple has a stellar Risk Management and Insurance program, so I am confident you will do great. Best of look in reaching your career goals.