1801 N 10th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
To obtain an internship position in the insurance industry to gain hands-on experience to complement and utilize the skills acquired through my academic courses.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, May 2019
Major: Actuarial Science
GPA – 3.0
Related Courses (Completed by May 2018):
– Business Society and Ethics
– Theory of Interest
– Actuarial Modeling I
– Business Communications
Studying for and Sitting for FM in Dec of 2017
– Calculus III
– Probability and Statistics II
– Management Information Systems
– Managerial Accounting
Honors and Activities:
Gamma Iota Sigma Professional Risk Management, Insurance and Actuarial Science Fraternity, Spring 2016 –
Community Affairs Committee, Member, Spring 2016 – Present
Received an award for outstanding committee member
Delaware Valley Chapter of RIMS, Student Member, Spring 2016 – Present
Intramural Dodge ball, Spring 2015
TONY NOVAK,CPA , Bala Cynwyd , PA
Contractor , August 2016 – August 2017
– Worked independently to analyze, examine, and interpret up to 300 account records, compiling financial information, and reconciling reports.
– Process journal entries and perform accounting corrections to ensure accurate reporting.
– Reconciled database with over 1300+ individual members.
Radnor Life & Style Magazine , Radnor , PA
Intern , June 2017 – August 2017
– Cold Called and In-person Sales duties, leading to two sales.
– Developed and maintained a database of over 300 potential high quality clients for sales purposes.
– Organized and aggregated documents to ensure accuracy, transportation to corporate.
Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, C++, Java, and Tableau
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.