Founder, Supplies for Success
• Founded Supplies for Success: a school supply drive for inner-city Philadelphia Schools at age 15.
• Worked with former Philadelphia Eagles runningback Brian Westbrook to donate 426 supply-filled backpacks and boxes of additional supplies to the students and staff at the Andrew Jackson School on their first day of school in September 2013.
• Donated 100 winter jackets, 100 pairs of winter gloves, and 100 winter hats to the students at the Andrew Jackson School in January of 2014.
• Donated thousands of school supplies to the Paul L. Dunbar School in September 2014.
• Donated over 10,000 school supplies to the Isaac A. Sheppard School in September 2015.
Co-founder, STEP (Striving to Encourage Peace)
• Sold t-shirts and donated profits to the Sandy Hook Elementary School and the Boston Marathon support program.
Radnor Girls Crew Club
• Spearheaded various team spirit-wear projects, such as the design of JL Splash Jackets and Patagonia fleeces.
• Assisted the RGCC coaching staff as a freshman/novice team coaching intern.
Awards won for work done through Supplies for Success
• 2015 recipient of the Widener University and NBC10 Leadership Award
• 2014 recipient of the Cuddle My Kid’s Marjorie Gromley Goodwin Award of Service
Babysitter, Bryn Mawr, PA 07/2016-Present
Babysitter for a Bryn Mawr family
• Babysitter with over 3+ years of experience providing excellent care to children aged 9-13.
• Arrive promptly at 6 AM every weekday morning to wake up the children, prepare their breakfast, and ensure they get to school on time.
• Facilitate all transportation, including pickups and drop-offs to the bus stop, school, or summer-camps.
Lululemon Athletica, Wayne, PA 09/2016-01/2017
• Educate guests on the functionality of products and assist guests in finding a product that fits their specific athletic or athleisure needs.
• Greet, interact with, and assist guests in a friendly and knowledgeable manner.
• Manage inventory by receiving, unpacking, processing, and placing inventory on the sales floor.
• Understand and navigate the online database to manage inventory and place orders for guests.
• Partake in store opening and closing activities including restocking items, store clean-up, taking inventory.
333 Belrose Bar and Grill, Radnor, PA 08/2015 – 10/2016
Food Expediter, Hostess, and Food Runner
● Work with the kitchen staff to ensure that food is properly garnished and sent to guests in a timely manner.
● Seat guests throughout the restaurant, answer phone calls, and manage delivery orders.
● Run the food out to guests, ensure that guests are satisfied with their meal, and aid in kitchen clean-up.
Zachary’s BBQ Southern Comfort and Catering, Norristown, PA 09/2016-10/2016
Kitchen support staff, catering support staff, and delivery driver
● Prepare sauces to be used by kitchen staff while cooking.
● Prepare for catering deliveries by loading food and supplies into the truck.
● Set up catering display at catering events, provide food to guests, and properly clean-up.
● Run errands, such as going to the bank, picking up supplies, or dropping off rental equipment.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Science in Economics, Minor in Corporate Social Responsibility
• Member of the Delta Phi Epsilon International Sorority
RADNOR HIGH SCHOOL, Radnor, PA
High School Diploma
● Graduated as a two-time AP Scholar with Honor
● Senior Co-Capitan of the Radnor Girls Crew Club
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.