324 Sharon Court, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, 19406 • Cell: 610-955-9017 • firstname.lastname@example.org
During my tenure, I have accumulated a substantial amount of customer service and cash handling experience. I have worked face-to-face on a daily basis with members at American Heritage Federal Credit Union, as well as in other retail locations. As a seasoned customer service employee, I have learned how to effectively respond to various personalities under various situations.
- Shaving Consultant, 12/2016 to 01/2017; 09/2018-, Art of Shaving – King of Prussia, PA
- Assisted customers with their shaving needs
- Directed customers to products that fit their interests
- Member Service Representative, 11/2016 to 9/18-King of Prussia, PA
- Assisted members with deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and transfers.
- Provided recommendations for additional products and services that meet their personal needs.
- Informed members regarding Online Teller and Mobile Teller.
- Educate members on various in-house and shared branching policies.
- Experience with verifying fraudulent bills and checks.
- Sales Representative, 5/2016 to 08/2016, Camelback Ford – Phoenix, AZ
- Sales Representative tasked with informing customers with specifics on vehicles, and assisted them through the car buying process. Helped customers understand vehicle attributes, managed expectations for new car responsibilities, and assisted with any servicing needs.
- Retail Assistant, 11/2015 to 5/2016, Primark – King of Prussia, PA
- Helped customers find products, and answered their questions. Required to run stock out to floor, cleaned up and maintained floor to standards, and kept track of orders to insure no shortages or lack of products.
- Cashier, 06/2014 to 08/2014, Paniniz – Radnor, PA
- Ran the register and created sandwiches for customers. Built a close relationship with all customers and staff. Required to prepare catering meals ahead of time. Kept an accurate schedule.
- Technical Support, 11/2013 to 12/2013, Kutztown Library – Kutztown, PA
- Required to help students with computer and printer problems. Communication and interpersonal skills were highly required, and greatly developed.
- Cashier, 12/2012 to 05/2013, Wendy’s – King of Prussia, PA
- Required to work fries, grill, cash register, as well as direct the whole floor. Had a fast and precise work ethic and drive in order to fulfill orders and please customers.
- Associate of Sciences, Montgomery County Community College-Blue Bell, PA
- High School Diploma, Upper Merion High School – King of Prussia, PA
- Emphasis in Business
- Negotiation skills
- Event management
- Customer Service
- Exceptional Money Handling Skills
- Microsoft Office
References available upon request.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.