James D. Hinchcliff email@example.com
1288 Alexander Drive | Hatfield | PA | 19440 | tel: 215-872-1698
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2020
Major: Supply Chain Management
Intro to Human Resource Management Financial Accounting
Legal Environment in Business Quantitative Methods for Business I-II
Macroeconomics Statistical Business Analytics
Microeconomics Management Information Systems
CHICK-FIL A, Lansdale, PA August 2015 – Present
• Team member who operates many positions throughout the store including: taking orders on front counter register, bagging for front counter and drive-thru, drive-thru headset, drinks and milkshakes, and dining room.
• Creates opportunities for building customer service skills.
• Handle the food/drinks and prepare for it to be given to the customers, I take the customers’ orders, and I clean and maintain the inside dining room.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY SFS, Philadelphia, PA October 2018 – Present
Call Center Student Worker
• Student worker at Temple’s Student Financial Services Call Center.
• Handles incoming calls from either parents or students regarding their financial aid.
• Also creates opportunities to build customer service skills.
• Keeps record of the caller’s issue/question to pass on to a financial adviser.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
• Fluent English
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.