My interests are finance, design, innovation, and general business operations. I think it would be cool to own my own business, and would like to learn more about what it takes to run a company. Also, I am interested in graphic design or even product design, which could be beneficial skills in the business world. I am fairly artistic, and animation and design for cartoons and video games has always  interested me. Additionally, I enjoy the beach, music, sports, spending time with friends, and snowboarding.

• Hello Ian! I saw that we had a lot of similar interests and wanted to reach out to you. I too enjoy graphic design; I used to design logos and brochures for various random organizations. I also hope to start and run my own real estate business one day.

• Greetings Ian, I was taking a look at your e-portfolio and I noticed that we share a lot of interests. Finance and the idea of owning your own business and learning how to operate a business are fascinating. Reading your interest page I see that you are passionate and well rounded. I hope that you succeed in achieving your dreams. Best wishes.