I have pursued a strong passion for Arithmetic since I was in grade 7. My parents and friends kept wondering why I could sit still and quietly for hours and solve Maths problems uninterruptedly. Although I decided to specialized in Language later on in high school, my interest in Arithmetic still served as an endless source of inspiration to do great things and find pleasure in life.

As I grow older, I acknowledge one fact that those school years as a Math lover have formed my characteristics of meticulosity, accuracy, and patience. Entering the business world, I immediately discover myself as a true accountant and decide to major in Accounting at FSBM which brings me a positive employment outlook.

Besides, I enjoy traveling to different cultures and learning different human lifestyles in the world. I also define myself as an adventurous person who always challenges myself with what I never think of. This year, I visited Havana (the capital city of Cuba) and Cancun (a coastal city in Mexico), both of which I had so much fun and memories there. I hope that in the near future, I would have a chance to visit European countries and mark all the must-dos there on my bucket list!

• Hey, its great that you knew what you wanted to do at such a young age.I also like to travel, its such a great experience to go to a new place. Hopefully you have a great time at Temple!

• I also love to travel to other places and learn their cultures. It is one of my favorite things to do it makes for a great adventure.

• I also love to travel to other places and learn their cultures. It is one of my favorite things to do it makes for a great adventure. I loved my many visits to Mexico, the food was amazing and the people I met were very welcoming.