Bi-lingual, hardworking, energetic young leader with significant experience and positive attitude. Calm under pressure using creative and thoughtful approach to problem solving. Excellent organizational and management skills.
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA – Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (2018 – Present)
Projected Graduation August 2020
Delaware County Community College, Media, PA – Associate Degree in Business Management (2015-16)
Ecela Spanish Language Immersion Program, Lima, Peru (2014 – 2015)
Language: Conversational Spanish through family and travel abroad (Peru, Spain, Costa Rica)
Thomas Hart Academy, Hartsville, SC 2017- Present
Currently working as a full-time preschool teacher, specializing in early childhood development, while finishing my BA degree at Temple University (see below)
Kids First Swim School, LLC, Philadelphia, PA 2015 – 2017
32 store, established franchise in the South Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland region
Youngest manager in 32 store / 5-State region. Developed marketing / sales strategies to drive first year annual revenue of $0.6m+. Lead all hiring, goal & objective development and retention strategies. Leveraged best practices across region to increase customer satisfaction and retention. Trained all staff personally. Direct report to Regional Sales VP.
- On target to exceed first year revenue goal of $0.5m
- Completed biweekly payroll for employees and held in-service training quarterly for staff development
- Developed store location strategy, local marketing and social media marketing plans
- Established partnerships with local businesses and Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Pool Operator; CPR, AED, Lifegurard certified
Longwood Restaurant, Kennett Square, PA 2013 – 2015
Large restaurant in the greater Philadelphia suburbs
Head Waitress / Shift Leader
- Trusted to open & close restaurant alone.
- Booked and managed large parties.
- Developed schedule for staff and ensured restaurant was clean prior to letting staff go for the day / night.
Newtown Swim & Country Club, Newtown, PA 2008 – 2011
Large country club with multiple pools, water park, rides, ball fields, tennis courts, summer camp, miniature golf
- Trained incoming lifeguards; ensured safety throughout
- Trusted to open and close pool during the season
- Ran special events at the swim club which raised $14,000 additional revenue
- Worked birthday parties as on-site lifeguard; CPR, AED Lifeguard certified
Council Rock Aquatics Club, Newtown, PA 2008 – 2009
Swim lesson business connected to Council Rock High School
Lead Swim Lesson Instructor
- Trained all new staff members
- Taught children between ages 5-9 years old, including special needs children (i.e. autistic, etc.)
Interests: Small Arms Range Training, Competitive Open Water Swimmer, Avid reader and traveller
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.