I am a Sophomore Human Resource Management major, with a minor in International Business. My interests include learning about different people, their cultures, and the world. I am interested in traveling, and will be studying abroad in Rome next fall. I love being able to work with people and teams, and find myself taking interest in the lives of many. I love art and fashion, I stay up to trend by reading many magazines and blogs. I love to be involved on campus and I am part of the Phi Sigma Sigma Sorority, where I hold a position on the Executive Board. I like to work out and was involved in three sports in high school which were cross country, track, and cheerleading; I hope to one day be able to run a marathon. I am interested in keeping myself very busy and tend to like to have a full schedule of things to do.

• I think it’s very interested you want to study abroad in Rome! Do you have an interest in doing business there during your career? Rome is very beautiful and has a very lively culture.

• Studying abroad in Rome sounds fantastic. I’d love to do the same one day. Likewise, holding a position on the Phi Sigma Sigma executive board is without a doubt incredibly fascinating.

• I think your interest in learning about different people and their culture is a really positive factor in a career that is related to your major, Human Resource Management. An important role of a HR manager is being able to understand for the employees and keeping a good and robust relationship. I also think studying abroad is pretty cool!

• I also enjoy working with other people and teams, it makes things much more interesting. Traveling is another one of my interests, I hope that Rome will be a fun experience for you.