Greg J. Switliski GregJSwitliski@temple.edu
371 Foulke Lane | Springfield | PA | 19064 | 610.357.1947
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: Spring/Dec 2020
Dual Major: Finance/Economics
Total expected credits: 150 G.P.A. 3.0
DELAWARE COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Media, PA
Associates of Business, Graduated: May 2018
Major: Business Administration
ACTIVITIES: Member, National Business Honors Society, 2016 – 2018
Member, Fox Accounting Association, Fall 2018 – present
Member, Beta Alpha Psi, Fall 2019
V.I.T.A. (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) – Temple U – Spring 2019 – (Both Basic and Advanced Certifications)
BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY, Springfield, PA April 2017 – December 2017
- Worked in every department in the store from women’s shoes all the way to the Furniture Department, while also working as a Cashier.
- Appointment by Store Manager to do extra work duties outside of normal assigned tasks outside of the store for the betterment of the Store.
- Worked cashier and had to be able to handle fast changing circumstance of customers while providing stellar customer service and solve problems while doing customer checkouts consistently.
RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN, King of Prussia, PA June 2016 – September 2016
Proximity Marketing Associate
- Advertised Renewal by Andersen windows and patio doors across all of PA by going door to door in total about 25,000 doors in all visited.
- Connected interested consumers with a Foreman for Renewal by Andersen Windows to have their house windows updated.
- Learned extensive knowledge on Windows and what problems arise with them and how they are fixed.
SKILLS & INTERESTS:
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel (Proficient)
- TurboTax (Proficient)
- C++ Coding Knowledgeable
- Cryptocurrency/Blockchain & Investments/Stock Trading
- Customer service knowledge
- Friendly & Adhering
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.