Paparo Home Improvements- Warminster, PA
June 2001 to Present
- Handled payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable using QuickBooks.
- Typed up proposals for prospective clients.
- Managed inventory and organized files.
Accounts Receivable Representative
October 2013 to April 2018
- Balanced daily transactions for all 6 store locations.
- Reconciled monthly bank statement.
- Processed and reviewed all financing paperwork.
Mealey’s Furniture – Warminster, PA
March 2012 to October 2013
- Organized staff of 30 people at a retail furniture store to maximize sales and excel in customer service.
- Assist General Manager with daily reports and goals.
- Meet with store managers from different stores to discuss ways to increase productivity.
July 2008 to March 2012
- Provided sales support to furniture retailer with up to $25,000 in sales per week.
- Assisted customers with finding furniture that fit their needs with inventory from over 40 different manufacturers.
- Followed up with sales purchases to ensure customer satisfaction.
CapTrust Financial Advisors – Doylestown, PA
May 2007 to February 2008
- Provided administrative support for small branch of 2 financial advisors.
- Organized all databases of over 1,500 customers and scheduling of appointments.
- Managed all fine details for investment presentations.
Temple University – Ambler, PA
September 2012 to Present
Associates in Business Administration
Bucks County Community College – Newtown, PA
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.