Finance

• Ariel DeOliveira posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi, I am really interested in Fiance for personal benefit as well as understanding the underlying aspects of business. It’s a really interesting field!

• Teresa Lau posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months ago

Hi everyone, I am a junior majoring in Legal Studies in Business but I am also interested in everything about Finance, and hope to work in the finance field after I graduate.

• tug92250 posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months ago

Good evening, I have always enjoyed the financial market. I especially enjoy watching where it is going in the near future and even long term, even if the volatility can be difficult to predict.

• Evangeline Gambardella posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months ago

Hello my name is Evangeline and I’m a junior Finance major. I hope this group will allow us to network and work towards establishing careers. I’m also very interested in learning about internship opportunities.

• Woody Austin Chea posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months ago

Hi everyone,

I am a Freshman majoring in Finance and looking forward to working towards my goals.

• Matt Schneider posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months ago

Hi everyone,

I am a sophomore majoring in Finance and I am excited to be apart of this group. I look forward to working together to helps us all reach our goals within the field of Finance.

• Anthony Gordon posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months ago

Hi everyone,

I am a senior and I am majoring in Finance. I look forward to participating in the group.

• Omer Safak posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi everybody!

I am excited to join this group to see how all of us can pursue our goals and find success in Finance.

• Fatih Safak posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Hello all, I am a sophomore majoring in Finance and am looking forward to working hard and achieving goals.

• Megan Chudzik posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone! I am a junior also majoring in Finance. Interested in meeting new people with the same goals as me. I am a transfer from the University of Delaware.

• Giuliana Zuzze posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, my name is Giuliana Zuzze and I am a junior who is interested in finance and real estate. I’m interested in traveling and volunteering!

• Crystal Teoh posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, My name is Crystal Teoh and I’m a freshman who is interested in finance. My major is International Business but I’m looking to concentrate in finance. I like to travel too.

• tuh40273 posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi,everyone, I am sophomore finance major minoring in international business. I am interested with play basketball and data analysis.

• tuh28349 posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I am a sophomore majoring in finance,Nice to meet all of you!

• tuh17994 posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months, 3 weeks ago

What a great resource to interact with other Temple students with an interest in Finance. I hope to get to know many of you during my time at Temple.

• Ehmed Ahmad posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone! I’m a sophomore finance major minoring in accounting. Hopefully I get to meet and discuss future goals and plans with some of you.

• Valeriya Kurus posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I am a sophomore majoring in finance, with a concentration in corporate finance. Nice to meet all of you!

• tuf89242 posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Hey! my name is Nick and im a finance major. Nice to meet all of you!

• Matthew Meiers posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi, I’m Matt and I am a Financial Planning major. While Finance is only a part of my core education, I am very interested in it and happy to be here.

• Zhaobin Wu posted an update in the group Group logo of FinanceFinance 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi,everyone! My name is Zhaobin Wu and I’m a finance major. I’m interested in investing and financial analysis. I’m so glad to be in this group.

• Load More
Skip to toolbar