Hi, My name is Gabrielle Rivera but most people call me Gabby. I have multiple interests. Some of my interests include singing, sports, and law. In my free time I enjoy singing and ever since I was young I have been singing and involved in choir and acapella groups in school. Along with my interest in music, I have an interest in sports. I grew up in a household where sports was very prominent and with my dad working in the sports industry, I attended many sporting events. Law has also been an interest of mine and it was always extremely interesting to me just from watching law and crime shows on TV starting in middle school. Two of my main interests go hand-in-hand with each other: sports and law. It has been a goal of mine to become a professional sports agent in the future.

• Wow very interesting gabby, I also had a passion to become a sports agent when I was in high school, but I found out I hated law class, so now I’m a HRM major, which I enjoy a lot more.My favorite sport that I like watching and playing is basketball. I also see you like crime shows. What is your favorite as of right now? My favorite is this one show called Power.

• Hello Gabby! I myself also was involved in choir back in middle school, it was one of my most memorable time. I was playing the cello. It was fun for me to learn it but also was a huge struggle to carries it home every single day. I saw that you’re also interested in becoming a professional sports agent that is very cool. I hope you will get to achieve the goal you want in the future. We should meet up on campus and talk about your five years plan. Best of luck!!!