Gavin M. Hanzelman firstname.lastname@example.org
405 Springton Way | Lancaster | PA | 17601 | 717.371.6318
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2022
Major: Actuarial Science | Total expected credits: 124
GPA: 4.00 | Dean’s List: Fall 2018
ACTIVITIES: Member, Phi Beta Lambda (Future Business Leaders of America), 2018 – present
Member, Gamma Iota Sigma, Fall 2018 – present
Member, Temple Men’s Volleyball, 2018 – present
Volunteer, Hempfield Area Recreation Volleyball Camp, 2014-present
Captain of High School Volleyball Team, 2018
Vice President of High School FBLA Chapter
EXPERIENCE: Woodcrest Villa, Lancaster, PA Summer 2016-present
- Worked as head dishwasher, for a 500-person retirement community.
- Led teams of 4 though all cleaning tasks during the shift. In charge of closing dish room and assigning closing jobs to all members of the team.
- Communicated with upper management daily, in order to keep the dish room up to proper sanitary specifications.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in basic skills of Financial Accounting (Principles underlying the preparation and use of financial statements)
- Stock Market
References upon request
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.