Recruiting and Retention Non Commissioned Officer, Recruiting and Retention Battalion
- Served as the Army’s ambassador within a specific community for 34 months; recruited, applicant enlistment eligibility.
- Counseled applicants on enlistment programs/options, prepared enlistment applications and prepared Future Soldiers for initial entry training.
- Implemented and conducted Army awareness programs throughout an area covering Franklin, Clinton and Essex counties in New York State encompassing an area over 300 square miles.
- Maintained a network of influencers to include parents, educators, and community officials in over twenty high schools and three colleges; responsible for $70,000 worth of Government equipment.
Infantryman Team Leader, Bravo Company 2-108 Infantry
- Employed dismounted movement techniques to cover, conceal, and camouflage team as part of dismount team leader.
- Performed basic communication functions and operated platoon communications equipment.
- Collected and reported tactical information as member of combat or reconnaissance patrol. Assisted in target detection, identification, and round sensing.
Retail Security Officer
- Served and secured the merchants, patrons, and employees of Champlain Centre.
- Acted as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detected suspicious activities and watched for criminal acts or client rule infractions.
- Followed procedures to report and/or respond to emergencies such as medical incident or bomb threats, or fire alarms or intrusion alarms.
Home Renovation Contractor
- Removed and replaced destroyed, dilapidated or unwanted constructions inside and outside the home including walls, floors, and fixtures.
- Communicated with and identified needs and wants from homeowner to project manager.
- Knowledgeable of local, state and federal codes for building and work safety.
Construction (Excavation) Laborer
- Assisted in all facets of contract objective; set up, break down and perform job site duties from manning to maintaining excavation equipment.
- Communicated with crew members to coordinate short term and long term goals on each site to achieve goals of project manager.
- Knowledgeable of local, state and federal codes for excavation and work safety.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.