Resume

Eric Pham

271 Pamela Circle

Harleysville, PA 19438

M: 2673576366

ericpham1003@yahoo.com

Summary

Overall, I am a very respectful and sociable individual that works well independently as well as with peers. Communicating and interacting with other people has always come naturally for me since I grew up in a business environment that requires constant social interaction. In all, I am an opened minded individual who is ready to work and learn.

Highlights

• Cheerful, kind and energetic
  • Clear and proper manner
  • Great interpersonal skills
  • Good with technology

Experience

T-Mobile

Sales Manager                                                            October 2017 – December 2017

Responsible for leading all aspects of retail operations such as merchandising, inventory and sales. In addition, I was also responsible for day to day tasks such as assigning individual goals for employees and achieving store metrics. From this experience, I was able to aid and develop my employees into stronger and more confident sales associates.

Sales Associate:                       September 2016–October 2017 & January 2018 – Present Day

At T-Mobile, I worked as a sales associate where my main purpose was to sell phones, cellular plans and provide customer service. In order to carry out this job, it required me to stay up to date on the newest company products and promotions. Every day I would provide customers with technical assistance and answered any questions that they had. This job helped me gain a good foundation on retail and how to properly handle customers. In addition to aiding customers, I also handled merchandising, company paperwork as well as maintenance. This job made me realize sales is a career I would want to pursue in the future.

Fancy Nails

Receptionist                                                               2012-2016

At Fancy Nails, I worked as a receptionist for my parents. My main responsibility was to answer phones in order to book appointments for customers as well as making sure that everyone was satisfied and happy during their visit. I was also in charge of the cash register, checking out customers who were finished with their services. My other responsibilities were to make sure that the maintenance of tools and equipment were always nice and orderly.

Education

Montgomery County Community College              Bluebell, PA United States             

Associate of Arts: Liberal Studies

[3.0] GPA

file:///C:/Users/Eric/Documents/resume.pdf