I have a passion for many things! Some of that includes the fashion, cosmetics, and various luxury industries. I have a interest in marketing and sales as I am currently a Marketing major. I currently am self employed with my own dog walking business while I attend college.  Out side of school and work I enjoy spending time with family and friends, going to the movies, working out, and taking yoga classes.

• Best of luck to you throughout your academic experience and I hope you find a beneficial way of incorporating marketing and sales into the various luxury industries you are interested in!

• Hi Emily. I’m inspired by how many things you do. Sometimes it’s easy to get discouraged when you see other people living their dreams if you’re not quite there yet, but you’ve showed me that making your own way is what’s most important… The rest will come later. Good job.

• That’s awesome you already started your own small business believe it or not. Reach for the stars and keep it pushing because you are already headed in the right direction. My uncle was in the beauty supply industry for a very long time and it is a profitable business. Business is all about networking and asking others for advice trust me. Don’t give up because anything is possible if you set your mind to it. I noticed your from Aston, its ironic because a buddy of mine just moved out there and I went to high school around that area. Also, maybe you can walk my service dog for me so he doesn’t get bored with me during class.