Leadership Experience

As the Finance Committee Captain for Lower Moreland High School’s Mini-THON, a large high school fundraiser to help fight pediatric cancer, I managed online and offline donations for over 400 students utilizing Excel. In addition, I assisted students having difficulty with DonorDrive, the website used to organize student information and donations. Throughout all four years of my participation, my high school was able to raise over $615K. I was appointed captain for two consecutive years.

As the Lower Moreland High School Girls Tennis Team Captain, I met with the coach weekly to discuss progress towards the team’s goals and communicated the coach’s rules to team members. In addition, I led the team during warm-up, organized activities to strengthen teamwork, and designed team apparel. We were able to advance to the PIAA Girls’ Tennis Team Championship Finals in 2017 and the PIAA Girls’ Tennis Team Championship Semifinals in 2015 and 2016. I was elected senior captain by the team and coach.