Emily P. Allocco
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2021
Majors: Marketing and Legal Studies
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
- Wall Street Journal Case Competition Winner, November 2017
- Temple University American Marketing Association Member, Fall 2017 – present
- National Honor Society Inductee, Spring 2017 – present
- Spanish Honor Society Inductee, Spring 2016 – present
Whole Foods Market, Jericho, NY June 2017 – August 2017
- Worked on a team of 20+ employees to serve 250 customers on a daily basis at a supermarket chain exclusively featuring non-artificial foods.
- Introduced new available products to customers and informed shoppers about sale items and coupon distribution.
- Served as a guide to individuals interested in vegetarian lifestyle by providing advice based on personal experience.
West Hills Day Camp, Huntington, NY June 2016 – August 2017
- Collaborated with 10 camp employees to maintain the facility by guarding the pools, checking chlorine levels, and cleaning pool decks.
- Trained groups of 20 campers ages 2-12 elementary and advanced swimming techniques on a daily basis with a goal of improving swimming ability.
- Provided individual assistance to campers interested in private classes.
Syosset Beauty, Syosset, NY September 2015 – March 2016
Social Media Intern
- Utilized platforms such as Instagram and Facebook to increase the customer base by 10%.
- Sorted and selected company photos to be published on the company’s social media platforms twice a week.
- Researched targeted age groups’ thoughts and opinions of company’s services through social listening to better comprehend the firm’s position in the market.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.