To open my resume in PDF follow the link below
10834 Rennard St Philadelphia, PA, 19116 – 215-827-6802 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Qualifications
- Self-motivated, capable of multitasking, highly organized, punctual and honest. Strong customer service and communicational skills. Timely task completion and a problem solving skills.
- Language skills include: Russian and Ukrainian.
- Technical Skills: MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, QuickBooks, Epicor Prophet 21.
- Comprehensive knowledge of website administration, web CC processing.
- Associate degree in Business Administration – Community College of Philadelphia Currant
- Associate degree in Biblical Studies – Columbia Bible College, BC Canada. May 2010
- Associate degree in Management of Foreign Relationship -Zaporizhye National University, Ukraine. May 2006
Arbill Dec 2016 – currant
- Oversee full accounts payable cycle (300-400 invoices weekly) according to terms, conditions and special payment programs.
- Review and reconcile vendor statements, research and work closely with purchasing department to resolve any discrepancies.
- Prepare and process the contractor labor and expenses payments.
- Assist Controller in month/year-end accounting close procedures, such as, Journal Entries, Accruals, account reconciliations and analysis.
QTax1, Philadlephia May – November 2016
Tax Accounting Clerk
- Organized and updated the company’s tax database.
- Prepared necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns.
- Researched and corrected process errors that caused incorrect tax filings.
United Telecard Alliance, Feasterville Trevose Dec 2012 – April 2016
- Generated daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports in a timely manner for online sales.
- Performed full Account receivables and Account Payables cycles.
- Maintained online and physical product inventories and monitored office supplies.
- Created and maintain balance statements and routs for delivery team.
- Resolved issues for online merchant services, performed online customer service.
- Assisted in creating new products and advertisement.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.