946 Muhlenberg Dr., Trappe, PA 19426
Phone: 610-755-2537 | Email: email@example.com
First generation college student demonstrates strong work ethic and high level of ambition.
Dedicated and committed to teamwork. Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Strong time management skills as demonstrated by athletics, Corps of Cadets and work experience.
EDUCATION Norwich University, Northfield VT Expected May 2021
Bachelor of Science in Accounting GPA 3.0
- Norwich University Dean’s Scholarship – Awarded for academic excellence
- Alice S. Ayling Scholarship – Awarded for academic excellence
- Hazel M. Lyons Scholarship – Awarded for personal qualities and academic abilities
Relevant Courses: Principles of Accounting Introduction to Business
Calculus I, II Math Computation/Modeling World Economics
Skills: Python, MS Office Suite
Valley Forge Military Academy, Wayne, PA June 2017 GPA 3.2
- Captain of Football, Swimming and Lacrosse Teams – Hand selected by coaches based upon previous sport performances and leadership potential
- Order of Anthony Wayne Award – Awarded to senior who contributed
the most to the academy.
- Hocker Scholarship – Awarded to attend Valley Forge Military Academy
INTERNSHIP ASG Group, Las Vegas, NV Summer 2018
EXPERIENCE Bookkeeper – Ensured all contracts were up-to-date. Checked financial statements for accuracy. Using ASG proprietary software, checked and corrected all journal entries while simultaneously checking for errors in the software.
Outcomes: Created a hard copy book to improve ability to find appropriate contacts and contracts, saving a tremendous amount for time for current and future users.
LEADERSHIP Norwich University Corps of Cadets – Members of the Corps lead a disciplined, military TRAINING lifestyle with demands beyond the academic curriculum, including teamwork, leadership
development and living by the University’s Honor Code.
- Mountain Cold Weather Company – Member of a specialty unit that teaches
basic mountain warfare techniques, cold weather first aid, and critical thinking skills.
U.S. Army ROTC – Receive training in military strategies and tactics, military history,
teamwork and leadership.
WORK BP Patterson Underground Utilities, Norristown, PA Summer 2018
EXPERIENCE Laborer – Assisted with laying pipes, moving equipment and other labor as needed.
Sassafras Landscaping, Trappe, PA 2015 – May 2018
Landscaper/Laborer – Mowed lawns, planted gardens, managed newer employees in supervisors’ absence.
ACTIVITIES Unify – Weekly volunteer to educate special needs individuals on nutrition and fitness
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.