My Resume

Education

Ged/june 2018

Parkland High School

TEMPLE UNIVERSITY/FALL 2018-PRESENT

I received a 3.5 GPA at Temple University as a first semester freshman. I am currently taking all business courses.

TREO AT TEMPLE UNIVERSITY

I joined TREO my first semester at Temple and was immediately hooked on it and its speakers. The knowledge, real estate vocabulary and ideologies of all the different speakers is unparalleled.

Volunteer Experience or Leadership

LEADERSHIP

I was the captain of my high school soccer team senior year. We won 2 championships that year, leagues and districts. I was also team captain of my snowboarding team. During a class project in my first semester, I was designated to be a team leader of a group of six and we got a 95% on the project.

VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE

·       I was a participating member of a Relay for Life team called “Team Stand by Me” from 2008-2018. During those 10 years, we raised around $100,000 for a cure for cancer; a cause that is engraved in my family.

·       Participated in numerous clubs at my high school such as PALS (2015-2018) and LEO Club, a community service club (2014-2015)

·       I have volunteered for the church numerous times doing festival work or hanging up crosses around the church for the newly Confirmed.

·       I am currently an active member of the Newman Center; the Roman Catholic Church here at Temple University.