Work Experience

Pei Wei Asian Diner, Valencia, CA                                                                     June 2016 – May 2017

Server, Front of House

• Opening the store, Closing the store, Serving customers, Handling customer complaints, Washing dishes, Portioning ingredients, Cleaning tables, Cleaning bathrooms.
  • Started as a server which was a step above working at the register.
  • I added value to the restaurant by finishing all my work quickly and efficiently, so I could move on to my other responsibilities. I also handled customer complaints on my own, so my manager would not have to get involved.

Custom Wheel Refinishing, North Hollywood, CA                                         June- August 2014-2018

Wheel Prepper/Front desk

• As a wheel prepper I would fix slightly damaged wheels and prepare them for painting. Working at the front desk I helped walk-in customers and also helped customers on the phone. I would file invoices and keep updates on wheels in process. When business was slow, I would take inventory of the wheels in the yard and the new wheels coming in.
  • This is my father’s company and I work here every summer. I have new responsibilities every time I go to work there. I add value because I work hard for no pay.