Dante M Aivazian email@example.com
23030 Parkview Dr. | Newhall | CA | 91321 | tel: 818.326.5606
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2022
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
March for our Lives ~ April 2017
Buried History ~ February 2018
Pei Wei Asian Diner, Valencia, CA June 2016 – May 2017
Server, Front of House
- Opening the store, Closing the store, Serving customers, Handling customer complaints, Washing dishes, Portioning ingredients, Cleaning tables, Cleaning bathrooms.
- Started as a server which was a step above working at the register.
- I added value to the restaurant by finishing all my work quickly and efficiently, so I could move on to my other responsibilities. I also handled customer complaints on my own, so my manager would not have to get involved.
Custom Wheel Refinishing, North Hollywood, CA June- August 2014-2018
Wheel Prepper/Front desk
- As a wheel prepper I would fix slightly damaged wheels and prepare them for painting. Working at the front desk I helped walk-in customers and also helped customers on the phone. I would file invoices and keep updates on wheels in process. When business was slow, I would take inventory of the wheels in the yard and the new wheels coming in.
- This is my father’s company and I work here every summer. I have new responsibilities every time I go to work there. I add value because I work hard for no pay.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
- Excel – Average
- Armenian – Average
- Spanish – Below average
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.