Christian Sylbert Christian.email@example.com
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2019
Major: Risk Management & Insurance
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
Gamma Iota Sigma, September 2015 – present
EXPERIENCE: TAGUE LANDSCAPING, Abington, PA
Grass Cutter, Mulcher May 2016 – present
• Cut and weed-wacked over 100 residential and commercial properties a week.
• Mulched, weeded and landscaped to each customer’s specific needs.
• Maintained and operated heavy machinery such as walk-behind mowers, riders and rotaries.
• Catered to customers spontaneous customized needs upon immediate request.
• Labored cooperatively with a team of 2-3 men.
• Drove and operated large vehicles such as trucks with trailers and dump trucks.
MOE’S SOUTHWEST GRILL, Jenkintown, PA
Shift Manager April 2015 – May 2016
• Supervised nightly operations for retail food concession serving more than 300 customers per day.
• Reconciled daily deposits, coordinated closing, maintained inventory and supply ordering, recorded daily sales reports and e-mailed them to corporate.
• Maintained and operated cooking machinery such as grills, rice cookers, bean pots and blenders.
• Managed 3-5 workers every shift.
• Elevated quickly from crew member to shift manager.
GEORGE’S DRESHERTOWN SHOP N’ BAG, Dresher, PA
Customer Service Associate September 2012 – February 2014
• Catered to customer’s needs for a retail grocery store serving more than 1000 people a day.
• Resolved individual customer’s problems and complaints through human resource skills.
• Bagged groceries, washed dishes, sanitized facilities and stocked shelves with up to 2-3 pallets of groceries a day.
• Closed and cleaned the store for the next day’s daily operations. • Organized and constructed the stores advertising displays.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
• Spanish – Limited
• American Red Cross Certified: CPR
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.