Outside of my academics and professional life I have a lot of passionate interests in activities such as soccer, football, and lacrosse. I both play and watch these sports regularly. I take the time every week to read things that interest me as well. Japanese Manga is one of my favorite genres since I was a child, and I also like reading and researching about the cosmos. My interests are well diverse and I find it very important to find the time to activity follow my interests.

• Hi Conor! I too, have an interest in watching football! I love being able to relax on Sundays with family and friends and watch all of the games. What is your favorite football team?

• Hi Conor. I also enjoy watching sports like football. I think it’s important that you take time to yourself to do things you enjoy outside of your professional goals. In my opinion the cosmos are very interesting as well. I wish you the best of luck!

• Hi Conor, I saw on your interests page that you enjoy researching the cosmos. That’s really interesting, Science Fiction is one of my favorite genres of books, video games, and movies and I find my self also looking into the cosmos, presumably as a result of my fondness for science fiction. I’d definitely be interested in what some of things you researched about the cosmos involved.