Chelsea Rivera firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Dora Lane | New Rochelle | NY | 10804 | 347.285.0484
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: Fall 2021
Consumer & Buyer Behavior Management Information Systems
Marketing Management Financial Accounting
ACTIVITIES: American Sign Language Tutor at Northridge Elementary, Feeding the Homeless at City Harvest, City Parks
EXPERIENCE: Aramark Corporation Subway, West Hartford, CT May 2017 – Jan 2017
· Greet and serve guests in the most popular Subway location in Connecticut.
· Maintain food safety and sanitation standards.
· Uphold exceptional customer service skills with all consumers.
· Proficient in managing store POS system.
American Eagle Outfitters, Scarsdale, NY August 2018 – June 2017
· Managed customer service assistance
· Generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience.
· Promote awareness and growth of the brand.
· Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
· Proficient in American Sign Language
· Conversant in Spanish
· Expert in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Leadership Skills
· Strong Writer
· Social Media Skills (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.